Dr. Kirnos is an accredited Category I veterinarian for the USDA. She is able to write international health certificates if you are traveling to another country with your cat. As soon as you know you need to travel, please call us right away as some requirements for import to a foreign country can take months.

For more informaore information visit: http://www.aphis.usda.gov/wps/portal/aphis/ourfocus/importexport/sa_animals/sa_pet_travel